lesvoyagesboulet

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hanoi, Halong Bay....Delay?



We are now in Ha Noi. We all went to the water puppet show last night ( www.thanglongwaterpuppet.org ). The little guy clapped his hands and had his eyes glued to the show. It was a real hit!! Yanic especially liked the fire crackers... imagine that!?
Today we went to Halong Bay. We rode around in a boat for about 4 hours. It was beautiful. We had a nice lunch of seafood (local foods) and it was really a feast. Yanic ate his usual eyeball treat (this time, a crab was the victim). We were able to go walk into caves and see cave formations. It was really incredible. Again, with the kids it was a hit! We also think we may have a Christmas card in the making....
It looks like we may be delayed getting back. We are not sure yet. We will know more later on Tuesday or Wednesday. We will keep you posted. One way or another, we will be home soon! Love to you all, The Boulets

6 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Boulets. It's nice to stay updated with your accounts of your days. Marie Louise says,"Uncle Mike, I think I'll go waterskiing when I'm 6 and wakeboarding when I'm 6. Uncle Mike, It's nice to be at your camp. I like your camp. Bye, I love you." Rich says, "Go buy me a Flying Pigeon. Just kidding. I put sides on the trailer. I'll send pix when you get back." Joseph says, "Hi. Soon hockey season starts for me. I want to meet my new cousin soon. Bye." We all hope you get to return home soon. Have a safe trip! Love from home, Rich, Cheryl, Joseph and Marie Louise

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I had to laugh out loud when I read the "eyeball" bit. I had to explain to Taylor and Dan about Yanic's refined taste for crustacean parts (I have witnessed the antannae being eaten as well) Looks like you guys are having blast - also looks BEAUTIFUL there!! Love to all :)
Erin

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys...

What an incredible trip you are all on! It is really great to be able to keep up with your time in Vietnam and share the photos with fellow wander lusty friends. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop! I wish you all continued safe travels and look forward to meeting "Baby Brother!"
Auntie Tricia

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello family,
I miss you guys so much. I was so looking forward to seeing you on Friday. The pictures are beautiful.Wish I was with you. I'm glad you are making the most of the trip. I CAN see Yanic eating eyeballs. Sophie, I can't wait to see you. Soon Happy Birthday! Jody, I taped US OPEN Mens Final for you. Is Yanic being a good boy? Nanny and Gramp miss you. Hi to "baby brother". Mike I hope you brought THE CAN! Stay Safe,
Love from Nanny

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, One question? Where will Levi sit in the Christmas picture?
Mom

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys.
these pictures are beautiful and breathtaking. looks like you guys are having alot of fun. hope to hear from you all soon. loved your xmas card and hope to see you soon!

.. and keep updating with new pictures from your adventures (:

love,
Nicki and kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home